Friday 25 April 2008

HELP - I've been tagged

Well, I've been tagged by the lovely Debbie but I can't think of 7 vaguely interesting, publishable (is that a word?), facts about myself! I must have done something interesting in my 37 years but I think my brain has been removed and replaced by jelly tonight - a box I made for a card earlier ended up with the actetate 'viewing panel' in the base instead of the lid - doh!!

Anyways.....I'll be back with 7 facts at some point- even if it kills me - and now I'm off to bed so I'll wish you all a good night and God bless - and I'll be back soon :) x

Ok - update - some facts about me interesting or otherwise!
1. I learnt to play the piano when I was 3 years old (I can't tell one note from another now though).
2. I was a bit of a tom boy as a kid and decided I wanted action men instead of my Sindy dolls :)
3. I used to have pillar box red hair - I have a pic somewhere so I'll post it on here when I find it :)
4. I can count to 10 in 6 languages (more in some) - very useful......NOT!!
5. I can also swear in several languages - infinitely more useful than being able to count to 10!!

I'll have to come back to 6 & 7 coz I've run out of facts about myself :S

No comments: