Thursday 22 May 2008

Yippeeeee.....A new award!!!!!!!!




Steph over on Southern Fairy Designs has very kindly given me this award, so now I have to pass it on to 3 more bloggers (hmmmmm, harder than I thought it would be as there are so many fab blogs out there) so it's going to................


Emma (thanks so much for the blog candy!!)


Kerry (congrats on the new stamps finally being released!)


Louly (well done on the success of the Charmed Crafts digital downloads!)


I'm sure you'll agree, all very deserving bloggers :)

2 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Thank you so much babe...I love it! Will get candy in the post in the next couple of days and will not forget to add the Basic Grey papers!!
Speak soon,Em,x

kerry said...

Ahh, thank you so much Vikki for the award & for the congrats, both are most appreciated!!
Cool socks, love the colour...lol
Kerry xxx