Thursday 23 October 2008

Another award - yay!!!


What a lovely surprise when I checked my messages tonight - June over at Junes Crafts had very kindly nominated me for this award :)
The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated
OK....now to try and pick just 7 of the blogs I love to visit.....
Kerry over at A Load of Old Pickle
Ana at My Designs
Barbara at Hunnybunnycards
Wow - that took some doing!!! Now off to leave messages for everyone :)

2 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Vikki, Thank you for the award its lovely and i will pass it on :)
Big hugs Val xxx

Ana Baird said...

Congratulations on the award Vikki and thank you so much for thinking of me!