Sunday 23 November 2008

Got a new pet today :)

We called into Pets at Home today - I'm not sure what we actually went in for but I came out with a cute little Syrian hamster and a cute pink Rotastak house for her to live in :) She has been named Pippin and lives in my craft room on the shelf next to my pc monitor - I don't want her being scared by the snakes downstairs!! I may have a move around and find somewhere else for her to go but she seems quite happy sat here next to me :) I'll post some pics once she's settled in a bit. At least now she's realised that her wheel is to run around in and NOT a toilet!!!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Can't wait to see the pics of Pippin!

Jane :0)

Anonymous said...

Hi, i 've left a little something on my blog for you. Denise x

Happy Crafter said...

Hows pippin would love to see some pics too :)
i have left a little something for you on my blog :0)
Val xxx