Sunday 28 June 2009

It's too hot.....

.....to sit in my little craft room and make cards. I'm definitely not a hot weather person, I've been sat here melting trying to make a few cards - got a couple done but couldn't spend the time I wanted on them as the sun shines straight into my craft room of an afternoon and the room stays hot for AGES so kept on having to nip downstairs to cool down! On the plus side - I finally used my ATB paper tagger (to attach the 'hello' tag) - it's only been in it's orignal, unopened, packaging for about 2 years!!! Oh well, better late than never eh?!



1 comment:

MissNikita said...

Lovely cards and today must be a nasty day for you then if you get some of the same weather we her ein the Netherlands are getting, they are saying the hottest day of the year NOOOOOOOOO