Monday 15 June 2009

I know, I know!!!

Yes, I AM a VERY NAUGHTY blogger!!!!!!!

It doesn't seem like it was so long since I was last on here and I was really shocked when I realised how long it's been :-0

To be honest though, I've been doing a different job since the end of January (on secondment to another dept) and the hours are a lot longer - not through choice but there aren't enough hours in the day to get all the work done so I end up staying late and am totally shattered by the time I get home :(

Also, I haven't really made many cards since Christmas so there's been nothing to post......sorry!! But I got some Gorjuss Girls and now, with a much needed week off work, my missing mojo seems to be returning.....yippee!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo, without further ado, it's good to be back and here are some of the cards I've made over the last week or so :)















1 comment:

MissNikita said...

What can I say, love them all, alltho the first one is my fave from that lot.

Your cards are HUGE, not regular card size, can ya tell be dimentions?